Post with 11 notes
In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
Tagged by Transmutes
1) 1984 — George Orwell
2) It — Stephen King
3) Middlemarch — George Eliot
4) The Reapers are the Angels — Alden Bell
5) How Green was My Valley — Richard Llewellyn
6) The Crossing — Cormac McCarthy
7) Invisible Cities — Italo Calvino
8) The Road — Cormac McCarthy
9) Beowulf — Anonymous
10) Darkness, Take My Hand — Dennis Lehane
Anyone else interested in sharing books that made an impression on you, consider yourself tagged by me. Books are awesome yo!
Out of order
© Stéphane Deleersnijder
CARNIVAL OF SOULS, 1962.
Dead Ringers, 1988 (dir. David Cronenberg)
Ministry - Scarecrow
My favorite Psalm 69 cut. Amazing.
“I just have to think of Philadelphia now, and I get ideas, I hear the wind, and I’m off into the darkness somewhere.” - David Lynch
Page 1 of 126